Awareness of the amount of calories in hamburgers deleted them from my diet forever. Unfortunately, craving for tasty burger comes up quite often. That’s why I found the perfect burger- tasty and healthy 🙂
- Tofu is a fully qualified product to replace meat. It is an excellent source of high quality proteins, which are absorbed to the same extent by the body, such as beef or poultry, because they contain 8 essential amino acids present in the animal protein
- Tofu is a natural product, which does not contain toxic, harmful substances, such as antibiotics or hormones.
- Regular consumption of tofu helps to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Tofu helps to control blood pressure because it contains less salt, and stabilizes blood sugar levels, because it has a low glycemic index.
- Tofu is low in calories, low in saturated fats and carbohydrates, so it is a valuable component of weight loss diets and important part of the daily diet of people who care about the line.
1 red pepper
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of basil
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon mustard
Preparation: Very Easy:)
Chopped onion and red pepper cook in olive oil. Then mix the tofu with onions, peppers, garlic and spices. Shape into small patties and put it in preheated to 300 degrees F oven. Bake it until they are golden brown. When they are done, put them into the wholewheat buns.