Awareness of the amount of calories in hamburgers deleted them from my diet forever. Unfortunately, craving for tasty burger comes up quite often. That’s why I found the perfect burger- tasty and healthy 🙂
- Tofu is a fully qualified product to replace meat. It is an excellent source of high quality proteins, which are absorbed to the same extent by the body, such as beef or poultry, because they contain 8 essential amino acids present in the animal protein
- Tofu is a natural product, which does not contain toxic, harmful substances, such as antibiotics or hormones.
- Regular consumption of tofu helps to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Tofu helps to control blood pressure because it contains less salt, and stabilizes blood sugar levels, because it has a low glycemic index.
- Tofu is low in calories, low in saturated fats and carbohydrates, so it is a valuable component of weight loss diets and important part of the daily diet of people who care about the line.
2 packages (around 1.5 pound) of TOFU cheese (natural or smoked)
1 red pepper
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of basil
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon mustard
Preparation: Very Easy:)
Chopped onion and red pepper cook in olive oil. Then mix the tofu with onions, peppers, garlic and spices. Shape into small patties and put it in preheated to 300 degrees F oven. Bake it until they are golden brown. When they are done, put them into the wholewheat buns.
Smoothing and Healing properties of Ginger:
- Ginger has an anti-inflammatory property
- Ginger strengthens immunity
- Ginger prevents from nausea
- Ginger stimulates digestion
- Ginger is helpful in motion sickness
- Ginger helps to reduce body fat
Ginger can easily become almost daily part of the diet, for example, we can brew a Ginger Tea.:
Brew a black or green tea with 2 slices of ginger (water at a temperature of about 95 degrees of Celsius )
Let it stay about 3 minutes and pull out a bag of tea.
Leave a ginger for about 10 minutes and also pull it out.
You can then add, for example, honey and lemon
Ginger can also be served for dinner 🙂 My suggestion is Ginger Beef. I know that many of you prefer lean meat or chicken or turkey, but remember that beef is the richest in iron, zinc, vitamin B12 of all kinds of meat. It has comparable amount of fat and calories to chicken – you can check the calories in beef, as well as amount of protein and fats.
about 2 pounds of beef
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup of chicken or beef broth
3 tablespoons of olive oil
grated ginger slice
salt and pepper
Spices, onion, garlic and ginger mix with beef and leave it for 3 hours in the refrigerator. Then cook the meat in a pan with olive oil. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook everything for 10 minutes. At the end, pour the broth and stew for 1.5 hours. You can also add red pepper, beans or other veggies / legumes you like.
How To Make Almond Milk by Lorna Jane. Great recipe for even those of you who are lactose intolerant.
I often miss a snack that would be almost like a balanced meal and would taste a bit like a dessert at the same time. .. Then I think of Rice pudding with vanilla flavor and cinnamon 🙂 Real feast for those on the diet:)
I didn’t even expect that only 12 minutes of running can burn all the amount of calories in rice
(1 cup of rice) :):):)
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
3/4 cup of milk
1 tsp of vanilla
Brown Sugar to taste
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
Put milk and sugar into a saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved. Add cooked rice to the boiling milk, then also salt and vanilla. Cover the saucepan with a lid stirring constantly. Once the milk starts to reduce, take the lid off and stir really frequently. Put it into dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon.
The Pudding is Ready!