Looks so tasty!
I think I need to start a weekly feature. Frittata Fridays!! Has a nice ring to it, right? I like this idea casually thrown out by a friend on a Facebook post. I’m going to jump the gun and post this frittata today, but from now on will try to control myself.
- 6-8 eggs (Depending on size, but you can’t mess this up. Don’t over think it.)
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash (think leftovers!)
- 1/2 cup (or so) of Italian Salsa (or just cut up some tomatoes, basil, and shallots)
- 1-2 oz goat cheese is optional if your plan allows for this
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- a pinch of garlic powder, if you want
View original post 251 more words